USSSA Fall Brawl 2023 logo shirt

 A simple “thank you” would have sufficed. This year I wrote to her and said that we don’t see them enough to know what would be appropriate gifts and so instead of sending them gifts this year, we were planning to give money to charities, which I listed for her. She wrote back and said that her boys have too many t-shirts, anyway. I buy her sons t-shirts for Christmas gifts after I had asked her for suggestions. I bought each of them a t-shirt that I felt was age appropriate…a kind of sophisticated one for the USSSA Fall Brawl 2023 logo shirt Also,I will get this older boy and a cute-amusing one for the younger son. I received an email that said that the boys really hated the t-shirts I had sent as “they don’t identify as being Kiwis”…I might add that both parents are Kiwis, but that is not the point. I wonder if they would have been so offended if I had sent them a Canadian t-shirt (I’m from Canada)…Anyway, she said they just looked at her and said, “What will we do with these?” She said, “I told them they could wear them to bed because there no one would ever see them.” I was really shocked. Problem solved and I feel happy giving money to my favourite charities.

USSSA Fall Brawl 2023 logo shirt hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://teepublicity.com/product/usssa-fall-brawl-2023-logo-shirt/

Home:  TeePublicity Fashion LLC – Premium Fashion T-Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater in USA – TeePublicity Clothing Store


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Texas Tech Red Raiders Joey McGuire pack the USA shirt

Minnesota Twins Land of 10000 Homers baseball player shirt

Cat with Mickey Mouse caught him art shirt