USSSA Labor Day Lumber 2023 logo shirt

 The moment this t-shirt falls into my lap, I’m thinking, yeah baby, now’s my turn to show off a little! Come on, ladies and gents, bring out your autograph books, your hero is in town! So, I wear this to my lab the USSSA Labor Day Lumber 2023 logo shirt in contrast I will get this next day. It’s a kind of long walk to my lab from where I live. I pass through the famous Venugopal Temple, the Manipal Institute of Technology’s residential blocks and staff quarters; a major intersection called Kamath Circle, where mornings are packed with students heading out either to the food court for breakfast or to class. I walk straight down a few more hostel blocks (1st block to 4th block), until I hit the academic sections. At the academic blocks, I walk right past the chemical engineering block, the mechanical engineering workshops, and the MIT central library until I make my first stop at the MIT cafeteria for breakfast. So, I have breakfast. I notice a few eyes on me; on my t-shirt, rather! Some people point and gesture in my direction. But still, nothing. I finish breakfast and head towards my lab. Students notice my t-shirt, but nothing has happened so far. All I have is wishful thinking!

USSSA Labor Day Lumber 2023 logo shirt hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://teepublicity.com/product/usssa-labor-day-lumber-2023-logo-shirt/

Home:  TeePublicity Fashion LLC – Premium Fashion T-Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater in USA – TeePublicity Clothing Store


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Texas Tech Red Raiders Joey McGuire pack the USA shirt

Minnesota Twins Land of 10000 Homers baseball player shirt

Cat with Mickey Mouse caught him art shirt