USSSA Texas Fast Pitch Pink Out 2023 logo shirt

 You can identify yourself as a geek, not by calling yourself a geek or nerd, but by pointing out that other non-geeks are inferior to you. This will definitely resonate with other nerds. T-shirt-jeans. Party at your friend’s place? T-shirt-jeans. Meeting your parents? T-shirt-jeans. Cozying up at your place? T-shirt-jeans. Basically, I suck at deciding where to wear what. I fall almost every day and people rush to help me and I explain I’m exercising. I wear my smelly old person T-shirt and soon will wear my “I’m dying you know” T-shirt. My first year of public school I made my own shoes and t-shirts every other week and wore them until they fell apart or fell off. This mostly involved gilden tshirts, glitter glue, glow in the USSSA Texas Fast Pitch Pink Out 2023 logo shirt Furthermore, I will do this dark paint, fake flowers, googly eyes, and inane inside jokes that I made into apparel. Either that, or I dressed like a small boy with rainbow shoe laces. The first time I did this, I was still pretty Catholic School trained, and I asked my English teacher for permission to wear this glue sodden outfit. She slowly said, I think that’s okay, looking up and down at the home stitched skirt made out of a thrift store t-shirt, fake flower covered shoes, and a small, mystical velvet top with so. many. rhinestones.

USSSA Texas Fast Pitch Pink Out 2023 logo shirt hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://teepublicity.com/product/usssa-texas-fast-pitch-pink-out-2023-logo-shirt/

Home:  TeePublicity Fashion LLC – Premium Fashion T-Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater in USA – TeePublicity Clothing Store


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Texas Tech Red Raiders Joey McGuire pack the USA shirt

Minnesota Twins Land of 10000 Homers baseball player shirt

Cat with Mickey Mouse caught him art shirt